Wha? How many?
- 74,876 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @gracebredson: My wife and I watching Naomi Campbell walk out on #allstars7 https://t.co/T4P4bSy8Uw 2 hours ago
- Am I hallucinating right now? #NCvORL 2 days ago
- My very gay wife, married to my very gay self, ordered an LP of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as wel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I have more questions. Mainly, in today’s market you only got $95,000 for your house? Must be a one room shack. https://t.co/ziLlKxiSCT 2 weeks ago
- RT @ohhhZach: If you’re gay and married, draft up a simple durable power of attorney for you and your spouse. It’s vital to have another do… 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
This entry was posted in adoption, Foster care, Infertility, TTC and tagged adoption, Foster care, I need a justification for the prefolds I've already pu, I need stock in UHaul, life as a contractor's wife sometimes sucks ass, Loch Ness Monster, Orient Express, please lord let them cough up the money. Bookmark the permalink.