Wha? How many?
- 74,715 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Neighbor’s hot take of the evening: “no one is in the rug business to sell rugs. If you’re slinging rock, just slin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We’ve into our new house and our neighbor is a “sit outside and talk on the phone, very loudly type.” However, I th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @gracebredson: Jillow https://t.co/2BpfgZOpy8 1 week ago
- We have an hour long Uber ride to my sisters house. It took my wife approximately ten minutes to find the recline b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It cracks me up when we randomly unlock generational differences between @gracebredson and myself. Tonight it was J… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Quest diagnostics sucks the big one
My appointment was changed to October 7th. Another Quest screw up. You would think the arm and a leg that I’m paying them would get me some better service!