Decisions, decisions

We live in central Florida, aka- theme park overload.

The husband’s birthday is coming up and all attempts at a cool gift have failed so I’m now thinking we’ll go to one of the many theme park offerings around.  However it is nearly impossible to make a decision between them!

Busch Gardens- good, not far, has animals which he enjoys.

SeaWorld- another good choice, he likes aquariums, I think we could catch a shuttle so we wouldn’t have to drive

WDW- not sure.  It is my understanding that every one and their dog is at WDW every day and when you only have one day (we have no intention right now of getting multiday or season passes to WDW and we would have to drive up each day) the prospect of driving, standing in 95+ heat for 80% of the day and rain/thunderstorms the other 20%, and not getting to see the whole park is not that appetizing.

Epcot- good choice, especially while we don’t have kids.  We can walk around and enjoy the different “countries” without worrying about bored and hot children.

There are quite a few others but these are at the top of the list.  I just don’t know which one to choose!!!!!  Argh!!!

Advertisements

About Amanda Broyles

Amanda is amazing. Amanda is spectacular. Amanda is humble. Amanda is also a full time college student so take pity on her and don't complain when her TV reviews aren't up immediately following an episode.
This entry was posted in Just for fun and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s