Wha? How many?
- 75,010 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other followers
- RT @UrsulaV: Since apparently people have decided to slag on Waffle House today, allow me to say a few words, as a transplant to the South,… 11 hours ago
- I flew home last night. We left Kansas City right before Orlando issued the hurricane warning. Let me tell you, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Tesho13: Help the @ORLPride win $25k for @soflinfo All you need to do is retweet this or send your own tweet with @ORLPride + @soflin… 2 days ago
- The fact that there isn’t yet a “which soloist are you!” Buzzfeed quiz featuring the Miami boys choir, shows they m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #NationwideImpactAward @ORLPride 5 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Auburn Tigers
Usually I’m okay with the SEC excelling. Usually. But this? This is a tough pill to swallow. November 26th.