Wha? How many?
- 72,720 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @greatestedson: First quarantine project in the books https://t.co/TNC6lQ2bU4 18 hours ago
- I’ve been back in the US and working for almost a year. Finally got health insurance on March 1st. Got furloughed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SophiaKillstorm: Karla would probably be the last person standing in the zombie apocalypse and when the zombies tried to come for her t… 2 days ago
- RT @philleehh: I live in Germany, where they applaud their health service by funding it Goodnight 2 days ago
- You mean amazing music videos. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 3 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As I was driving down I-75 (again, I spend a lot of time there) I noticed one of your many billboards. Usually they don’t grab my attention because once you’ve seen one pole dancing silhouette, you’ve seen them all but this … Continue reading
Robyn VS. The Doors – Dancers On The Storm – Free Download – gangstersaysrelax.com – We ♡ Music http://www.gangstersaysrelax.com/blog/2012/10/10/robyn-vs-the-doors-dancers-on-the-storm-free-download.html Yea this is fun. Still waiting for Robyn to swing by Atlanta. I’d be there with bells on.
New Boardwalk Empire review… Do not fear, I will someday return to actually write something here as well. It’s been craziness around here.
Over on Grizzly Bomb- you know you want to go look. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/boardwalk-empire-3-03-bone-for-tuna/ http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/28/cbs-pilot-review-elementary/ Not only that but I’ve also found my way onto a Round Table for Elementary over on TV Fanatic. Good times. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/tv-fantatics-round-table-on-elementary/ Enjoy!
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.