Wha? How many?
- 72,038 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- A contemporary dance overview brought to you by the Gut Girls wardrobe team. @ Phoenix Theatre instagram.com/p/BQq0LVkBAMk/ 2 days ago
- #Repost @attfilm with @repostapp ・・・ Across the Tracks has its first screening of 2017! We're… instagram.com/p/BQmTfvPBHoL/ 4 days ago
- A great opening night for the Dream Team! #GutGirls #universityofvictoria #phoenixtheater @… instagram.com/p/BQUrgRRlJ_N/ 1 week ago
- Today's theatre history lecture featured the girl in front of me practicing her lock picking skills. https://t.co/G0tE2vjAeh 2 weeks ago
- "It hardly ever snows in Victoria" they said. instagram.com/p/BQLYX9ulwwS/ 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As I was driving down I-75 (again, I spend a lot of time there) I noticed one of your many billboards. Usually they don’t grab my attention because once you’ve seen one pole dancing silhouette, you’ve seen them all but this … Continue reading
Robyn VS. The Doors – Dancers On The Storm – Free Download – gangstersaysrelax.com – We ♡ Music http://www.gangstersaysrelax.com/blog/2012/10/10/robyn-vs-the-doors-dancers-on-the-storm-free-download.html Yea this is fun. Still waiting for Robyn to swing by Atlanta. I’d be there with bells on.
New Boardwalk Empire review… Do not fear, I will someday return to actually write something here as well. It’s been craziness around here.
Over on Grizzly Bomb- you know you want to go look. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/boardwalk-empire-3-03-bone-for-tuna/ http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/28/cbs-pilot-review-elementary/ Not only that but I’ve also found my way onto a Round Table for Elementary over on TV Fanatic. Good times. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/tv-fantatics-round-table-on-elementary/ Enjoy!
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.