Wha? How many?
- 72,313 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Hey @TacoBellCanada, have you considered opening a store in Victoria, BC? Sounds like a good idea yea? 1 week ago
- Tomorrow is my birthday. Still waiting on this cake southernmatriarch #someday instagram.com/p/BaSZ1hXhPk4/ 1 week ago
- All my social media is filled with #orlandopride and/or the #nwslchampionship while I’m in… instagram.com/p/BaPeRkWhYmS/ 1 week ago
- USWNT exits Olympics earliest ever. USMNT fail to qualify for World Cup. Perhaps US Soccer should clean house. Starting at top. 1 week ago
- Our first Canadian Thanksgiving... had to coordinate outfits for the occasion. instagram.com/p/BaFBpm1BtnN/ 1 week ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As I was driving down I-75 (again, I spend a lot of time there) I noticed one of your many billboards. Usually they don’t grab my attention because once you’ve seen one pole dancing silhouette, you’ve seen them all but this … Continue reading
Robyn VS. The Doors – Dancers On The Storm – Free Download – gangstersaysrelax.com – We ♡ Music http://www.gangstersaysrelax.com/blog/2012/10/10/robyn-vs-the-doors-dancers-on-the-storm-free-download.html Yea this is fun. Still waiting for Robyn to swing by Atlanta. I’d be there with bells on.
New Boardwalk Empire review… Do not fear, I will someday return to actually write something here as well. It’s been craziness around here.
Over on Grizzly Bomb- you know you want to go look. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/boardwalk-empire-3-03-bone-for-tuna/ http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/28/cbs-pilot-review-elementary/ Not only that but I’ve also found my way onto a Round Table for Elementary over on TV Fanatic. Good times. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/tv-fantatics-round-table-on-elementary/ Enjoy!
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.