Wha? How many?
- 72,865 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @the_tweedy: I'd love to start a "what's the worst advice you've ever been given" thread for chronically ill people, but we all know it'… 3 days ago
- RT @greatestedson: Watched Next in Fashion and the way Farai and Kiki were treated is criminal. Their designs were beautiful and had a grea… 3 days ago
- RT @greatestedson: Me @ Carli every five minutes #nextinfashion https://t.co/aRqlxkJzSH 3 days ago
- Our friends set up a photo station for a mini birthday party for Grace. That’s true friendship. ❤️ @ Orlando, Flori… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: John believed that in all of us, there exists the capacity for great courage and a longing to do what’s right. We are so l… 6 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Mists of Pandaria
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.