Wha? How many?
- 72,038 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- A contemporary dance overview brought to you by the Gut Girls wardrobe team. @ Phoenix Theatre instagram.com/p/BQq0LVkBAMk/ 2 days ago
- #Repost @attfilm with @repostapp ・・・ Across the Tracks has its first screening of 2017! We're… instagram.com/p/BQmTfvPBHoL/ 4 days ago
- A great opening night for the Dream Team! #GutGirls #universityofvictoria #phoenixtheater @… instagram.com/p/BQUrgRRlJ_N/ 1 week ago
- Today's theatre history lecture featured the girl in front of me practicing her lock picking skills. https://t.co/G0tE2vjAeh 2 weeks ago
- "It hardly ever snows in Victoria" they said. instagram.com/p/BQLYX9ulwwS/ 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: World of Warcraft
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.