Wha? How many?
- 75,005 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other followers
- #NationwideImpactAward @ORLPride 12 hours ago
- We’ve decided to go camping over Thanksgiving so im looking for tent camping sites. Nothing illustrates the differe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ORLPride: It’s @Nationwide Community Impact Award Fan Vote time and we need your help 🗣 You can either retweet this tweet or use #Nati… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JohnDeere: tractors 3 weeks ago
- I took a class called “History of Dance in Canada” and I’m pretty sure that’s a core class for a degree in Lesbian Dance Theory. 3 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: World of Warcraft
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.