Wha? How many?
- 72,720 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @greatestedson: First quarantine project in the books https://t.co/TNC6lQ2bU4 16 hours ago
- I’ve been back in the US and working for almost a year. Finally got health insurance on March 1st. Got furloughed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SophiaKillstorm: Karla would probably be the last person standing in the zombie apocalypse and when the zombies tried to come for her t… 2 days ago
- RT @philleehh: I live in Germany, where they applaud their health service by funding it Goodnight 2 days ago
- You mean amazing music videos. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 3 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: World of Warcraft
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading
It’s 11:22 pm and I am currently watching the “pre-show” before the actual show for the launch of World of Warcraft’s new expansion, Mists of Pandaria. I mean seriously, I don’t think it gets much nerdier.