Wha? How many?
- 72,722 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- I feel badly for all the social media managers who are now looking at their scheduled content and cringing. This… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Sort of bummed I didn’t have “my pillow guy speaks at press conference” on my pandemic bingo card. 1 day ago
- Uhhhh, my dog is currently giving me the “why aren’t you working, you lazy asshole?” stinkeye while Grace listens t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @greatestedson: First quarantine project in the books https://t.co/TNC6lQ2bU4 2 days ago
- I’ve been back in the US and working for almost a year. Finally got health insurance on March 1st. Got furloughed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Boardwalk Empire
Over on Grizzly Bomb- you know you want to go look. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/boardwalk-empire-3-03-bone-for-tuna/ http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/28/cbs-pilot-review-elementary/ Not only that but I’ve also found my way onto a Round Table for Elementary over on TV Fanatic. Good times. http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/10/01/tv-fantatics-round-table-on-elementary/ Enjoy!
and that means another Boardwalk Empire review up on Grizzlybomb! http://grizzlybomb.com/2012/09/24/boardwalk-empire-3-02-spaghetti-and-coffee/ Woohoo! And for all you playing along at home, I was unable to make it until 3am for the Mists of Pandaria launch last night, fell asleep about 1:30. … Continue reading