Wha? How many?
- 72,823 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @YoYo_Ma: I'll never forget the way Ennio Morricone described music as “energy, space, and time.” It is, perhaps, the most concise and a… 2 hours ago
- RT @Giraffelimbs: Since they released Hamilton, and since Broadway is gonna be closed till most likely March at least, now they can open up… 1 day ago
- I just went through my tweets to find the one about weeping when watching “About Time” because I made… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I hope all those watching Hamilton and seeing the spit flying finally realize why Broadway, and theatre in general, can not reopen yet. 2 days ago
- Having a chronic illness can be a plus. I’m choosing to believe the egg I spilled on my shorts is because of MS, no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Will Ferrell
The ironbunny takes another step in her path to world wide domination by writing for Grizzlybomb. She will now stop talking in 3rd person because frankly, that’s just creepy.