Wha? How many?
- 72,720 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @greatestedson: First quarantine project in the books https://t.co/TNC6lQ2bU4 17 hours ago
- I’ve been back in the US and working for almost a year. Finally got health insurance on March 1st. Got furloughed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SophiaKillstorm: Karla would probably be the last person standing in the zombie apocalypse and when the zombies tried to come for her t… 2 days ago
- RT @philleehh: I live in Germany, where they applaud their health service by funding it Goodnight 2 days ago
- You mean amazing music videos. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 3 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The ironbunny takes another step in her path to world wide domination by writing for Grizzlybomb. She will now stop talking in 3rd person because frankly, that’s just creepy.
Good to remember most days
Did that catch your attention? Well hang on to your ass, Fred for it’s time for pictures from Israel. If you didn’t know, my sister and her family moved to Tel Aviv right after Easter. Mrbunny and I wasted no … Continue reading
If you didn’t know, mrbunny works from home. I (obviously) also work/write from home. For a long time, I used the back bedroom as an office while mrbunny sat at the dining room table. We’ve gone and sold the dining room … Continue reading
By, me. There is a duck outside my window.He stands at attention,and quacks in loud alarm. I do not know for what he quacks;perhaps it is to charm. All I do know that if he continueshis noise producing ways,I will … Continue reading
Originally posted on LA Screenwriter:
Joss Whedon is one of my screenwriting idols. The creative mastermind behind such cult classics as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly, Whedon has also written and/or directed such hits as The Avengers, Cabin in…