Wha? How many?
- 75,216 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 6 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Pinterest
This is why people have children.
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
Posted in Dog Tagged Christmas Fail, Dog Christmas photos, Pinterest 1 Comment
Excuse me, will you be my friend?
So I’ve mentioned Pinterest and my love for it, numerous times before but a new and unexpected side effect has arisen from my love of the site. In addition to the people you know and follow, you can follow anyone … Continue reading
I made it!
Oh Pinterest. How I love you so. And hate you, all at the same time. Love because you are awesome. Hate because half the time I see things and I’m like, “oh that is so awesome” and then I think … Continue reading