Wha? How many?
- 72,262 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Shout out to the Hudson's Bay employee who didn't even bat an eye when we asked her to take… instagram.com/p/BX_sjprBkKO/ 1 day ago
- This douchebag and I are going to be reunited very soon. #tomorrowtomorrow 🎉🤙👯 instagram.com/p/BX9RiU-Bxpu/ 2 days ago
- Victoria, BC needs that "the rent is too damned high" guy to come to town. 6 days ago
- You know when a situation is bad when everyone sitting at a gate gets involved in a conversation regarding finding a place to live. 6 days ago
- I vote for Marta of the @ORLPride for @NWSL Goal of the Week! Vote #MartaGOW cards.twitter.com/cards/qck0vf/4… 6 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.