Wha? How many?
- 73,016 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- My hatred for Hubstaff knows no bounds. 1 day ago
- RT @Chasten: It’s ok to be mad. It’s ok to be scared. The best thing you can do right now is vote these people out and get as many people… 1 day ago
- Come on Rays, you can just win a game outright. Don’t need to wait until the late innings. 2 days ago
- I woke my wife up from a nap to double check that we didn’t have dinner plans do I could make another sandwich from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @WFKARS: My sexual orientation is gay. My sexual preference is to not have to keep having this bullshit conversation. 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.