Wha? How many?
- 72,038 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- A contemporary dance overview brought to you by the Gut Girls wardrobe team. @ Phoenix Theatre instagram.com/p/BQq0LVkBAMk/ 2 days ago
- #Repost @attfilm with @repostapp ・・・ Across the Tracks has its first screening of 2017! We're… instagram.com/p/BQmTfvPBHoL/ 4 days ago
- A great opening night for the Dream Team! #GutGirls #universityofvictoria #phoenixtheater @… instagram.com/p/BQUrgRRlJ_N/ 1 week ago
- Today's theatre history lecture featured the girl in front of me practicing her lock picking skills. https://t.co/G0tE2vjAeh 2 weeks ago
- "It hardly ever snows in Victoria" they said. instagram.com/p/BQLYX9ulwwS/ 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.