Wha? How many?
- 72,720 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @greatestedson: First quarantine project in the books https://t.co/TNC6lQ2bU4 16 hours ago
- I’ve been back in the US and working for almost a year. Finally got health insurance on March 1st. Got furloughed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SophiaKillstorm: Karla would probably be the last person standing in the zombie apocalypse and when the zombies tried to come for her t… 2 days ago
- RT @philleehh: I live in Germany, where they applaud their health service by funding it Goodnight 2 days ago
- You mean amazing music videos. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 3 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.