Wha? How many?
- 72,696 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @greatestedson: I told amanda when we first started talking that I didn’t have time for a codependent relationship with her because I wa… 22 hours ago
- Aka: when your 41 year old fiancé just finished college and had the Christmas lights in bulk. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 1 week ago
- RT @greatestedson: Live action sonic looks great #witchernetflix https://t.co/ISDFxLFjVK 1 week ago
- RT @greatestedson: Imagine doing that thing straight people do and naming your kid after the place they were conceived?! “Hi, this is my da… 1 week ago
- “Well I’m not working, at least I can have a successful career in Sims.” Origin is down. https://t.co/1yJhpZK6v0 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.