Wha? How many?
- 72,313 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Hey @TacoBellCanada, have you considered opening a store in Victoria, BC? Sounds like a good idea yea? 6 days ago
- Tomorrow is my birthday. Still waiting on this cake southernmatriarch #someday instagram.com/p/BaSZ1hXhPk4/ 1 week ago
- All my social media is filled with #orlandopride and/or the #nwslchampionship while I’m in… instagram.com/p/BaPeRkWhYmS/ 1 week ago
- USWNT exits Olympics earliest ever. USMNT fail to qualify for World Cup. Perhaps US Soccer should clean house. Starting at top. 1 week ago
- Our first Canadian Thanksgiving... had to coordinate outfits for the occasion. instagram.com/p/BaFBpm1BtnN/ 1 week ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.