Wha? How many?
- 72,627 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @greatestedson: I was giving amanda shark news (she loves them) and when I told her a shark had migrated from Nova Scotia down here she… 1 day ago
- Well, this is a nightmare. 2 days ago
- RT @KermitTheFrog: The weekend is filled with possibility! Throw up your arms and enjoy every moment. https://t.co/x9EJ82Yori 3 days ago
- I mean I like football, but I do believe you are correct. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 5 days ago
- “Don’t try and hoverboard when you’re 33” might be my new favorite random line from a tv show. #TheMaskedSinger 5 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.