Wha? How many?
- 73,233 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Any chance someone will come to my home and make me squash casserole tonight? Just curious. 2 days ago
- RT @pauIoini: Can’t believe we gave up hunting n gathering to pay rent 2 days ago
- RT @sabrinawxm: “wE uSeD tO tALk” calm down quarantine hobby number 54 2 days ago
- The next person to doubt my age will be a guest at a tour of my chin hairs. 6 days ago
- RT @MuthoniK20: I’m still laughing at the fact that Tik Tok banned Tr*mp before he could ban Tik Tok 😭😭😭 1 week ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Dog
Even bad pictures of babies turn out okay: They can be screaming bloody murder due to one grain of sand touching them and it’s still a cute picture. However, when you have dogs you are at the mercy of their … Continue reading
A few photo examples of what happens when the “t” word is used in my house. Ginger- “Here I come!!!” Bronco- “Wait, what did you just say? Did you say what I think you said? Did it start with a … Continue reading
Actually it’s “the end of my day… in pictures” because I didn’t think to take any while I was in the process. So after the poison ivy overrun of 2010/2011, I was really ready to get a garden back in … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
I was going to let this go and just get a chuckle out of it myself a few times… but I can’t. I have to ask. It is like a burning fire inside of me that is screaming, “for the … Continue reading
This one is Bronco. This picture is from a while ago- he’s about 18 months old now and much, much bigger! Right now he is up at Wynfield Plantation going through field trial training which he is kicking ass at. … Continue reading
So I’ll post a cute picture of my dog. This is Ginger- she’s the one that got the cow to finally move it’s ass out of the middle of the road.