Wha? How many?
- 72,820 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Military brats be like “oh I know a place” and then pull out an atlas and show you everywhere they’ve lived. 17 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: More Americans have died from the coronavirus than were killed fighting in World War I. Tens of millions have lost thei… 1 day ago
- RT @espn: Julie Ertz and Casey Short shared an emotional moment during the national anthem before their @NWSL Challenge Cup game. https://t… 4 days ago
- Then there was the time our dog felt the need to pee on the bouquet during our wedding. #freetoagoodhome vm.tiktok.com/Jd6dTjt/ 4 days ago
- Our lovely friend kaitminn made this video for us. A lovely day that you’d never guess was put together in two week… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Dogs
I’m working on new posts but figured I’d hadn’t AW’d the dogs recently so it was time. That and I’ve been playing with my camera trying to figure out settings so there are plenty of them to share. Ginger- at … Continue reading
This is one of those times I’m glad MrBunny doesn’t read this, because I would never hear the end of this one. Picture it- my bathroom, this evening. I’m getting ready for bed (which I never do before I actually … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
Yet another search for ‘dogs and infertility’. This is getting out of hand people! I understand that when the year mark rolls around (and the second year mark looms ever closer) you start to panic and look to anything and … Continue reading
I’ve been MIA for a few days- went up to see some friends in Georgia and to visit the babydog. We thought he was going to come home with us for a bit but we decided to do it sometime … Continue reading
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.