Wha? How many?
- 74,905 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Grace gave me crap for playing farm sim when I got home from work. She’s now currently building windows and doors i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BlackSwansDC: A statement. #sadastra https://t.co/yJh88t2FXO 5 days ago
- My wife and I spent the evening discussing advanced directives, power of attorney, and second parent adoption… just… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JoJoFromJerz: Maybe someday, women in America will have as many rights as guns do. 1 week ago
- RT @AnnaForFlorida: Six years ago, we lost 49 angels at Pulse Nightclub. Those directly impacted were majority LGBTQ+ community members & y… 3 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Dogs
I’m working on new posts but figured I’d hadn’t AW’d the dogs recently so it was time. That and I’ve been playing with my camera trying to figure out settings so there are plenty of them to share. Ginger- at … Continue reading
This is one of those times I’m glad MrBunny doesn’t read this, because I would never hear the end of this one. Picture it- my bathroom, this evening. I’m getting ready for bed (which I never do before I actually … Continue reading
They get really tired of me taking their picture- I know it. They’ve told me. At times a little more forcefully than others… Or at times with complete apathy… Or Ginger even tries to hide… I think if they could … Continue reading
Yet another search for ‘dogs and infertility’. This is getting out of hand people! I understand that when the year mark rolls around (and the second year mark looms ever closer) you start to panic and look to anything and … Continue reading
I’ve been MIA for a few days- went up to see some friends in Georgia and to visit the babydog. We thought he was going to come home with us for a bit but we decided to do it sometime … Continue reading
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.