Wha? How many?
- 74,652 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- We went and saw the Hall of Presidents show at Magic Kingdom and let me tell you- the fight or flight reflex is rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Can someone please explain to me why when you search for “men’s work pants” you get results for construction and ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greatestedson: Daryl discussing his vision of watching Lularoe shut down with a drink in his hand is such a relatable moment for anyone… 2 weeks ago
- Derryl is my patron saint. #LuLaRich 2 weeks ago
- I’m getting flashbacks to my last job with this LuLaRich series and it’s is unsettling. #gaslighting 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Infertility
Well we made it. Another holiday season is in the books and we came out alive. I don’t talk about the whole infertility part of my life that often here because well, it sucks and who wants to a.)dwell on … Continue reading
That is my new title. Right after Basic Keelboat Sailor (which I need to get on scheduling our next class- then I can be called “Basic Coastal Cruiser”- nice). So I’m in the grocery store and I see this woman … Continue reading
I have very clear and open fallopian tubes. Awwww, how sweet. It wasn’t that bad during the actual HSG. It was afterwards as I’m hot footing it to the bathroom as the hoover dam has broken and a flood is … Continue reading
Progress!!!!!! Amazingly enough, I have made progress. Had an RE appointment this afternoon. Finally got past the initial conversation with an RE. It’s about time. Well we did the let’s sit down and chat portion of the visit and then … Continue reading
(I promise I’m getting to Chrys’ meme, got a backorder of posts first!) So I like Top Chef. I take that back- I love Top Chef. Love it. Last week was the finale and as usual there was something like … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Yet another search for ‘dogs and infertility’. This is getting out of hand people! I understand that when the year mark rolls around (and the second year mark looms ever closer) you start to panic and look to anything and … Continue reading
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.
So my GYN appt was supposed to be this morning. I walked into a room full of either already pregnant or recently gave birth (complete with their fresh from the uterus children) women. Okay, this is a little bit more … Continue reading
Well that pretty much sums up how I feel about the situation. What situation? Well…. I called an RE’s office here in town (I won’t name them because I’m sure outside of my issue they are just fine people) a … Continue reading