Wha? How many?
- 72,723 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- I just spent nearly two hours and was, I'm assuming, nearly done with my unemployment application... when the site died. Much like my soul. 14 hours ago
- John Oliver's self read in regard to non-well groomed TV personalities made me cackle like a mad woman here in my e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The most annoying about the Florida unemployment clusterfuck is it’s all for $275 a week. I mean, better than a sha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Shout out to zip recruiter for recommending I become a travel agent. “Congrats, your industry is so screwed, why do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- If I’ve learned nothing else during this quarantine time, it’s that unemployment fraud is illegal. How have I learn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Infertility
Well we made it. Another holiday season is in the books and we came out alive. I don’t talk about the whole infertility part of my life that often here because well, it sucks and who wants to a.)dwell on … Continue reading
That is my new title. Right after Basic Keelboat Sailor (which I need to get on scheduling our next class- then I can be called “Basic Coastal Cruiser”- nice). So I’m in the grocery store and I see this woman … Continue reading
I have very clear and open fallopian tubes. Awwww, how sweet. It wasn’t that bad during the actual HSG. It was afterwards as I’m hot footing it to the bathroom as the hoover dam has broken and a flood is … Continue reading
Progress!!!!!! Amazingly enough, I have made progress. Had an RE appointment this afternoon. Finally got past the initial conversation with an RE. It’s about time. Well we did the let’s sit down and chat portion of the visit and then … Continue reading
(I promise I’m getting to Chrys’ meme, got a backorder of posts first!) So I like Top Chef. I take that back- I love Top Chef. Love it. Last week was the finale and as usual there was something like … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.