Wha? How many?
- 75,056 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other followers
- Lion King has been running for 25 years and whoever is doing captions surely knew they’d be performing. So “sings i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It took me over 20 years to get my undergrad. Now, I'm about to finish my grad school application. I asked Grace wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Huskers: She's done it all: ‣ Played pro for 15 years ‣ Medaled in the Olympics 🥉 ‣ Repped 🇨🇦 in 5 World Cups ‣ Served as the Head of… 2 weeks ago
- RT @keithedwards: May you never know the fear of having your human rights challenged every time there is an election, and may you never kno… 4 weeks ago
- Causation vs correlation blah blah blah… evidence points that if I go out to a performing art event on election nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Random internet search that led to my blog
As most people who read this know, RISTLTMB stands for “Random Internet Search That Lead To My Blog”. It is something that I usually find such humor in because most of the time they are ridiculous. Unfortunately today’s is not. … Continue reading
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.