Wha? How many?
- 74,905 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Grace gave me crap for playing farm sim when I got home from work. She’s now currently building windows and doors i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @BlackSwansDC: A statement. #sadastra https://t.co/yJh88t2FXO 5 days ago
- My wife and I spent the evening discussing advanced directives, power of attorney, and second parent adoption… just… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JoJoFromJerz: Maybe someday, women in America will have as many rights as guns do. 1 week ago
- RT @AnnaForFlorida: Six years ago, we lost 49 angels at Pulse Nightclub. Those directly impacted were majority LGBTQ+ community members & y… 3 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Random internet search that led to my blog
As most people who read this know, RISTLTMB stands for “Random Internet Search That Lead To My Blog”. It is something that I usually find such humor in because most of the time they are ridiculous. Unfortunately today’s is not. … Continue reading
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.