Wha? How many?
- 74,650 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Can someone please explain to me why when you search for “men’s work pants” you get results for construction and ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @greatestedson: Daryl discussing his vision of watching Lularoe shut down with a drink in his hand is such a relatable moment for anyone… 1 week ago
- Derryl is my patron saint. #LuLaRich 1 week ago
- I’m getting flashbacks to my last job with this LuLaRich series and it’s is unsettling. #gaslighting 1 week ago
- Have to give southwest Georgia love to @xoSonique Congrats!!!! #allstars6finale 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Random internet search that led to my blog
As most people who read this know, RISTLTMB stands for “Random Internet Search That Lead To My Blog”. It is something that I usually find such humor in because most of the time they are ridiculous. Unfortunately today’s is not. … Continue reading
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.