Wha? How many?
- 75,210 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 2 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: Random internet search that led to my blog
A sad RISTLTMB
As most people who read this know, RISTLTMB stands for “Random Internet Search That Lead To My Blog”. It is something that I usually find such humor in because most of the time they are ridiculous. Unfortunately today’s is not. … Continue reading
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.