Wha? How many?
- 74,956 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other followers
- RT @chrisfluming: get a lemon donut https://t.co/RkUyc0OKSj 20 hours ago
- Love that my dog has a primary care physician before I do. 1 week ago
- I installed black out blinds in our living room that is blazing hot in the afternoon and still the best thing I’ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our dog groomer always asks who cut his hair when he can tell I’ve taken scissors to Sherman’s face. And always jok… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Grace gave me crap for playing farm sim when I got home from work. She’s now currently building windows and doors i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: sleeping with dogs is freaky
Is anyone else getting a little skeeved out by this trend? Today’s RISTLTMB is….. Sleeping with dogs and infertility I hope whoever landed on my blog with this search was able to find the information they were needing. Too funny.