Wha? How many?
- 75,056 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other followers
- Lion King has been running for 25 years and whoever is doing captions surely knew they’d be performing. So “sings i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It took me over 20 years to get my undergrad. Now, I'm about to finish my grad school application. I asked Grace wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Huskers: She's done it all: ‣ Played pro for 15 years ‣ Medaled in the Olympics 🥉 ‣ Repped 🇨🇦 in 5 World Cups ‣ Served as the Head of… 2 weeks ago
- RT @keithedwards: May you never know the fear of having your human rights challenged every time there is an election, and may you never kno… 4 weeks ago
- Causation vs correlation blah blah blah… evidence points that if I go out to a performing art event on election nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.