Wha? How many?
- 74,652 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Can someone please explain to me why when you search for “men’s work pants” you get results for construction and ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greatestedson: Daryl discussing his vision of watching Lularoe shut down with a drink in his hand is such a relatable moment for anyone… 2 weeks ago
- Derryl is my patron saint. #LuLaRich 2 weeks ago
- I’m getting flashbacks to my last job with this LuLaRich series and it’s is unsettling. #gaslighting 2 weeks ago
- Have to give southwest Georgia love to @xoSonique Congrats!!!! #allstars6finale 3 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.