Wha? How many?
- 73,316 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- The very definition of first world problem: I enjoy watching people try interesting fast food or convenience store… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- My wife when I say 13 kids is the dream twitter.com/greatestedson/… https://t.co/vHqxmcJ3Ps 1 day ago
- RT @tajho: “I don’t want to pay $40 a month more in taxes for healthcare because I like having the freedom of paying $300 a month for insur… 1 day ago
- There are two TikTok lesbians that my wife has to take a double take because she mistakes them for me. And then tod… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Taking an inauguration break to make @greatestedson a mask from this cute ass Disney birds material. Hopefully it d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.