Wha? How many?
- 74,591 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- It’s nearing the end of June and the @orlpride are at the top of the standings. That’s gay culture, my friends. 3 days ago
- I hate it. So much. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 3 days ago
- I love Kesha as much as the next gay, but probably should turn it off when doing the pride memorial bit. 3 days ago
- How is it that Disney parks are so incredibly gay and yet Disney Springs is painfully hetero? 5 days ago
- We have stability in all forms. We’re home by five. We don’t work weekends. There’s not a donut in this world that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.