Wha? How many?
- 72,824 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @chronicparent30: So I want to share something. I talked to my therapist about my cautiousness with Covid and how all the ableds around… 10 hours ago
- RT @nandoodles: Hi, I'm the other half of Sleeping Giants. This is my story. medium.com/@nandoodles… 19 hours ago
- RT @ryanjhiggins: The symbolism of Betsy DeVos having a bookshelf with no books on it 😂😂😂 https://t.co/UMYh8Pv2Nq 19 hours ago
- My wife bought me a skateboard as a wedding gift. I’ve haven’t ventured outside yet but I did have my first fall. S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @bugposting: love it when landlords say you can't sign a lease until you have a job. you first babe ❤️ 2 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.