Wha? How many?
- 72,968 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- My ex husband postponed our wedding because he feared my student loan debt would prevent him from getting a securit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @JamieHolmesWFTV: When you anchor a morning show, sometimes it feels like you’re losin’ it. But I stand firm on what I said. https://t.c… 5 days ago
- School that I graduated from a year and a half ago just sent an email that my Office access was ending. The audacit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Manager has worked from home since March. Asked me to work overtime. I asked to work from home... told no. Hypocrisy much? 5 days ago
- RT @UVicPhoenix: Check out our students in the Chief Dan George Theatre at the Phoenix lit up in RED for #LightUpLive, a national day of vi… 6 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.