Wha? How many?
- 74,768 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- Hey @OrlandoPolice , what’s with all the helicopters tonight? 22 hours ago
- RT @shawsam: Sorry, but this is the greatest junk e-mail I’ve ever received. https://t.co/bBlDKvtYXM 2 days ago
- Loud neighbor’s dad went to Howard and wanted his children to go to Howard. Apparently on his campus visit he disco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We went to @NASAKennedy for work today and one of my coworkers had the best reaction to the Atlantis reveal. It gav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @RebbeSMZ: Hug a tree today! #tubishvat 🌴🌳🌲 1 week ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.