Wha? How many?
- 72,635 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- That’s pretty much exactly the look I gave. Someone apparently forgot how the song started before they listened wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Seriously for many episodes now I’ve had the name on the tip of my tongue. It’s been driving me nuts. Finally I pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Not a day goes by where I don’t see someone comment on a iobs thread about how people should have just learned a tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @greatestedson: Gay culture is knowing Rent is a Christmas movie 6 days ago
- Apparently I am “watches weatherman do a live stream from his home kitchen in the morning to see a forecast” years old. 1 week ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Clomid
Oh well. One Clomid cycle down, and undetermined number left to go. I will say that I’m glad that it had the decency to show up before I paid for a beta test. In other news- Alabama beat the living … Continue reading
Now it has just occured to me that posting this will more than likely tempt fate, but oh well. I am one of the lucky few who have had zero- count them, zero- side effects of clomid (not entirely true- … Continue reading
The p4 test that is. So I’m back with my good friend Provera. Then I start Clomid this cycle. Fun, Fun! Weight loss took a toll this week. My best friend was in town and we went out for almost … Continue reading
footloose and fancy free, getting there is half the fun- I love that movie. Used to listen to the soundtrack all the time when I was little. Anyways. Had my followup with the RE yesterday. All my bloodwork came back … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.