It’s that time again! When nothing in my head is coming together in a cohesive manner so I just start listing this as they pop in the ol’ noggin. (god that totally sounds like something my dad would say)
-I think Ginger realizes how old she is getting (she’s 9 this month) because she seems to be getting into that old people/dog thing where she’s not taking anything for granted. She has started acting like she has never and will never see me again every single time I leave the house or she goes outside. Even if it’s only for a minute. It’s insane.
– With the success of Downton Abbey, I wonder how many people at PBS are quoting “A Mighty Wind” these days. I imagine many a Lars Olfen impression has been made. I can’t even remember a time when so many people were talking about a show on PBS.
-I wonder how many apps from the “productivity” category I have to download before they start working. Let it be known- 37? Isn’t getting the job done.
– MrBunny watches way too many shows like “When women attack” and “You wife dreams of hatchet murdering your in your sleep”. I’m beginning to wonder if this is an outward expression of an internal fear or an exhibition of how little he pays attention to what is on the tv when he is working.
– I have a countdown set up on my phone to January 13th when Beauty and the Beast returns to theatres. I have a feeling I won’t be the only 30something woman in there squealing like a school girl when the “camera” (seriously what do you call it with animation?) flys up to the castle with that ol’ familiar piano opening. For who could ever learn to love a beast?
– I need to get a shelf in my office so that when I get tired of looking at my screenplay that isn’t writing itself, I can see my Lego Hogwarts Castle and smile. It’s the little things in life. Or in this case, it’s the 1200 little bricks in life.
– Speaking of a screenplay, it isn’t writing itself so I need to get back to it. Until next time!
I wish I had a Lego Hogwarts Castle 🙂