Wha? How many?
- 75,216 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 6 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: giant inflatable tank
Missed it by that much.
So I’m watching Bridesmaids for the 20th time and I notice on a table in Lillian’s apartment is a white ceramic (I assume) dog statue. It is very cute. Thinking that I would like to see about procuring a similar … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged being a bridesmaid, Bridesmaids, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doublemeat Palace, giant inflatable tank, Google, I still am looking for Lillian's dog- if you know where I can find it please tell me and I'll throw out the filler (pictured here) immediately which won't be a problem since it's scaring the dogs anyw, labrador retriever, Manny the Manager, movie props, old lady, props department, white ceramic labrador statue Leave a comment