Wha? How many?
- 72,723 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- I just spent nearly two hours and was, I'm assuming, nearly done with my unemployment application... when the site died. Much like my soul. 1 day ago
- John Oliver's self read in regard to non-well groomed TV personalities made me cackle like a mad woman here in my e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The most annoying about the Florida unemployment clusterfuck is it’s all for $275 a week. I mean, better than a sha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Shout out to zip recruiter for recommending I become a travel agent. “Congrats, your industry is so screwed, why do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- If I’ve learned nothing else during this quarantine time, it’s that unemployment fraud is illegal. How have I learn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
In case you want to catch up