Wha? How many?
- 75,216 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 6 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: garden
Spring is here!
Finally. Granted I live in the south so we don’t have the snow and ice and subzero temperatures but it was really cold this winter. But the last two days have been up in the 80’s and it has been … Continue reading
How does your garden grow?
Out of control actually. It should be noted that I started all of these, with the exception of the raspberry, with seeds. Seeds from the dollar aisle at Target. Impressive right? Up front there is basil. An insane amount of … Continue reading