Wha? How many?
- 75,216 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 6 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: LPGA
Nancy Lopez tried to kill me.
This should come as a surprise to no one but I am a huge sports fan. Outside of Nascar and professional basketball, I will watch pretty much anything. MrBunny has often stated that I would watch midget log rolling but … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Gladys Knight, LPGA, Nancy Lopez, restraining order 2 Comments