Wha? How many?
- 75,210 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 2 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: roots
My life in six words.
Thanks Chrys. She tagged me for this seemingly impossible task of describing my life in six words. She was tagged by JackiTiger who said this: “The Meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged brat, childhood memories, meme, nomad, roots, six word memoirs 4 Comments