Wha? How many?
- 75,175 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
- I’ve been home about sixteen hours. Chili is on the stove. Bread is in the oven. Laundry has been started. I was im… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @gracebredson: He’s a finance bro https://t.co/OTvu9ozNIF 1 month ago
- Lion King has been running for 25 years and whoever is doing captions surely knew they’d be performing. So “sings i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- It took me over 20 years to get my undergrad. Now, I'm about to finish my grad school application. I asked Grace wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @Huskers: She's done it all: ‣ Played pro for 15 years ‣ Medaled in the Olympics 🥉 ‣ Repped 🇨🇦 in 5 World Cups ‣ Served as the Head of… 2 months ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: Utes
And that’s about all I can say about it. Yet another Ute for me to hate.