Wha? How many?
- 75,216 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 6 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: who needs kids?
It is only 10:30 in the morning and already I’ve composed about a thousand notes to Bronco in my head. It’s going to be a long day. Dear Bronco, Even though, most of the time, I love your need to … Continue reading
Posted in Letters Tagged ear infections, pee, puke, tylenol, who needs kids? Leave a comment