Well I’m a bad member of the “blogging community” if you will in the first place. Outside of a few, I don’t hardly read any blogs. I’m more of a serious eats/apartment therapy blog follower and those don’t really count.
But even with all my trangressions, my friends still think of me when it comes to “award” times.
My good friend Dip named me in her “Good Egg Blog Award” and in the interest of attempting to be a better blogging community member…
- Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award. Look above.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award other bloggers (you determine who and how many)
- Contact these blogs and tell them about the award
This might be more difficult than I think because I’m no stranger to talking about myself.
1. My mom and I have the same middle name. My dad has a very, very similar middle name.
2. MrBunny and I got married 3 years to the day after we got engaged. We were in a hurry.
3. (I’m totally theiving ideas from Dip right now) When I was little I wanted to be a fighter pilot, a gym teacher, and something else I can not remember right now. Amazingly enough I never went through the typical Catholic school girl phase of wanting to be a nun.
4. Outside of MrBunny and my bff, the only people I consider my “true friends” are my three siblings. There are days I want to strangle them but then I’d be sad they weren’t around so I refrain.
5. If I win the lottery someday I’m buying a sailboat, a kickass RV, and a fully staffed cattle ranch in Montana. Best of all worlds.
6. I have little to no interest in celebrities and their lives. We once went on a tour of homes in south Florida and it was an hour plus of “so and so lives here”…. do not give a flying rat’s ass.
7. I have a chapstick addiction. So much so that when my mom mentioned getting chapstick as wedding favors, MrBunny pointed out that I would probably theive them all- they both agreed it was a bad idea.
Blogs that I love and deserve a good egg or two (in no particular order):
Seeing as I don’t read many blogs I can’t really fill this part out- go to Dip’s page, she’s got some listed and they are very good chicks who you should be reading.
If you like food blogs and stuff, one of my friends has a one. It also is pretty artsy, so maybe that goes to the apartment therapy thing? Anyway her blog is http://knucklesalad.com/. My husband has a beer and food blog, as well. I don’t know how interested you are in beer/food combinations and recipes, but here it is http://jbcorn.wordpress.com/