Wha? How many?
- 72,889 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- How’s my job search going? I applied to one, and once I submitted my resume it said “you are currently being consid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @_StephanieClay: “.... for the Biden Harris ticket.” She said, “Harris?” I said yes. She said, “He picked Kamala“ and broke down in tear… 1 day ago
- RT @abbydphillip: Important to remember that as historic as it is that Kamala Harris would be the first Black woman VP. She is also making… 2 days ago
- RT @SchittsCreek: love you, Eugene! 💛 https://t.co/j3ErzHxctU 2 days ago
- Excuse me. That is a cute ass smocking plate. As a matter of fact, I’m going to send this over to my mother so she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: travel
Well the husband is on his way home. Here’s hoping his trip back is much less eventful than his trip there. And I’m really hoping his bag stays with him. Please god, let his bag get here.
Well I did have a camera with me so I guess the correct title would be “So wish I had taken a picture.” Yesterday I’m driving back from Louisiana and I decided to run up to SW Georgia to see … Continue reading
So I’m driving to Lafayette tomorrow to spend Easter with my little sister. Yet another 12 hour drive. I fear that some morning I’m going to wake up to find the following letter on my pillow. Dear Amanda; We’ve had … Continue reading