Wha? How many?
- 72,815 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @Public_Citizen: So we can't seem to stock up on enough masks and ventilators to save lives during a pandemic but we have a bottomless s… 1 hour ago
- Who’s looting now? twitter.com/youngdaggerdri… 1 hour ago
- RT @illustriousCeo: Black cop save protester who was on their knees and he pushed ‼️‼️ https://t.co/Kj7KAwOuP3 1 hour ago
- RT @TayZonday: I move away from the mic to demand justice. 3 hours ago
- RT @rmayemsinger: BREAKING: Man who thinks a mask makes him look weak is now hiding in a bunker. 3 hours ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: travel
Well the husband is on his way home. Here’s hoping his trip back is much less eventful than his trip there. And I’m really hoping his bag stays with him. Please god, let his bag get here.
Well I did have a camera with me so I guess the correct title would be “So wish I had taken a picture.” Yesterday I’m driving back from Louisiana and I decided to run up to SW Georgia to see … Continue reading
So I’m driving to Lafayette tomorrow to spend Easter with my little sister. Yet another 12 hour drive. I fear that some morning I’m going to wake up to find the following letter on my pillow. Dear Amanda; We’ve had … Continue reading