Wha? How many?
- 75,011 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other followers
- RT @ORLPride: It's the last day to get your votes in 🗣 Help @Gunnhildur_Yrsa and the Pride support @soflinfo 🗣 #NationwideImpactAward & @O… 2 days ago
- RT @UrsulaV: Since apparently people have decided to slag on Waffle House today, allow me to say a few words, as a transplant to the South,… 3 days ago
- I flew home last night. We left Kansas City right before Orlando issued the hurricane warning. Let me tell you, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @Tesho13: Help the @ORLPride win $25k for @soflinfo All you need to do is retweet this or send your own tweet with @ORLPride + @soflin… 4 days ago
- The fact that there isn’t yet a “which soloist are you!” Buzzfeed quiz featuring the Miami boys choir, shows they m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: travel
Well the husband is on his way home. Here’s hoping his trip back is much less eventful than his trip there. And I’m really hoping his bag stays with him. Please god, let his bag get here.
Well I did have a camera with me so I guess the correct title would be “So wish I had taken a picture.” Yesterday I’m driving back from Louisiana and I decided to run up to SW Georgia to see … Continue reading
So I’m driving to Lafayette tomorrow to spend Easter with my little sister. Yet another 12 hour drive. I fear that some morning I’m going to wake up to find the following letter on my pillow. Dear Amanda; We’ve had … Continue reading