Wha? How many?
- 74,652 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- We went and saw the Hall of Presidents show at Magic Kingdom and let me tell you- the fight or flight reflex is rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Can someone please explain to me why when you search for “men’s work pants” you get results for construction and ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greatestedson: Daryl discussing his vision of watching Lularoe shut down with a drink in his hand is such a relatable moment for anyone… 2 weeks ago
- Derryl is my patron saint. #LuLaRich 2 weeks ago
- I’m getting flashbacks to my last job with this LuLaRich series and it’s is unsettling. #gaslighting 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Category Archives: travel
Well the husband is on his way home. Here’s hoping his trip back is much less eventful than his trip there. And I’m really hoping his bag stays with him. Please god, let his bag get here.
Well I did have a camera with me so I guess the correct title would be “So wish I had taken a picture.” Yesterday I’m driving back from Louisiana and I decided to run up to SW Georgia to see … Continue reading
So I’m driving to Lafayette tomorrow to spend Easter with my little sister. Yet another 12 hour drive. I fear that some morning I’m going to wake up to find the following letter on my pillow. Dear Amanda; We’ve had … Continue reading