Wha? How many?
- 75,210 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
Join 703 other subscribers
I like to hear myself text
- I was sort of hoping Lucy and her chin waggle were headed home. 2 days ago
- Wtf this GB-Can game. I started cooking a roast chicken dinner when there was two outs in the top of the 1st. Came… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I know MLS Pass is new, but stating rosters are released at least half an hour before the game. Getting the right p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Dear @ExploriaStadium you can change the top light colors for the US team but not for the @ORLPride? Ridiculous. 1 month ago
- Central Florida soccer fans really should be ashamed of themselves. We can’t even get a full house for the national teams. 1 month ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: tetanus shot
She isn’t the least bit remorseful.
If I were one to give a title to weeks of my life this one would be “The one where I got bit over a toilet paper roll.” This is not to be confused with “The one where I got … Continue reading