Wha? How many?
- 73,111 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- I’d protest if it wasn’t so true. twitter.com/greatestedson/… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: This Native American Heritage Day, we give thanks to our Indigenous communities and their ancestors. As we celebrate their ri… 15 hours ago
- It’s nearly 1:30 am and I just turned on the pilot episode of @nbc’s Kings. I love this show. Don’t love my timing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ooof. Was already acutely aware of how much I missed my job with the parade at universal. But then seeing them talk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SamGrittner: In 2021 you’ll have 3 job options: Amazon employee, OnlyFans, or dead. 1 day ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: The Nest
That much more of this and people won’t come back. There are plenty of places on the internets for people to congregate besides the nest.
Mermaid So I met up with two girls from a nest board this evening for dinner. One lives not far from me and the other was in town for a wedding. We had a grand ol’ time and even got … Continue reading
Due to high traffic on The Nest Baby Message Boards, we are currently having trouble pulling up the page you have requested. Please try again later. — The Nest Baby Team