Wha? How many?
- 73,379 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- RT @showmetheyamz: i hope after covid we can all recognize that no party needs to start later than 9 pm 1 day ago
- It always blows my mind every single time there’s an aborted launch that there are people losing their shit in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Looking at apartments and just found one that seemed okay. We could afford it. Except you need good credit, make 3.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I just told @greatestedson that her #snatchgame character should be Laura From Little House on the Prairie. I’m now looking to be re-homed. 6 days ago
- RT @AlannaBennett: She’s got a lot of issues in her POV I won’t get into here, but every time I rewatch a Gilmore Girls ep I’m reminded tha… 6 days ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: San Francisco
I’ve been asked this at least twice now (which is roughly 50% of my readers so I figured I should answer) and the answer may come as a surprise. Laziness. You see I had to get a new computer. Apparently … Continue reading
So the next morning we got up early, headed upstairs to the concierge room for some breakfast (they had a chocolate croissant to die for) and then took off down Market St. towards the Ferry Building to hit up the … Continue reading
It has been hot down here. Yes I know it’s been hot everywhere but I don’t live everywhere- I live here. And it’s been hot here. So we decided we needed an escape. A place that could be entertaining as … Continue reading
I’m working on a post from our San Francisco trip- probably be up tomorrow.