Wha? How many?
- 74,652 people who really just want to live vicariously through me
- We went and saw the Hall of Presidents show at Magic Kingdom and let me tell you- the fight or flight reflex is rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Can someone please explain to me why when you search for “men’s work pants” you get results for construction and ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @greatestedson: Daryl discussing his vision of watching Lularoe shut down with a drink in his hand is such a relatable moment for anyone… 2 weeks ago
- Derryl is my patron saint. #LuLaRich 2 weeks ago
- I’m getting flashbacks to my last job with this LuLaRich series and it’s is unsettling. #gaslighting 2 weeks ago
In case you want to catch up
Tag Archives: San Francisco
I’ve been asked this at least twice now (which is roughly 50% of my readers so I figured I should answer) and the answer may come as a surprise. Laziness. You see I had to get a new computer. Apparently … Continue reading
So the next morning we got up early, headed upstairs to the concierge room for some breakfast (they had a chocolate croissant to die for) and then took off down Market St. towards the Ferry Building to hit up the … Continue reading
It has been hot down here. Yes I know it’s been hot everywhere but I don’t live everywhere- I live here. And it’s been hot here. So we decided we needed an escape. A place that could be entertaining as … Continue reading
I’m working on a post from our San Francisco trip- probably be up tomorrow.